RICH CHICK

Hot fuzz :)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

OHIO GROUP PICS :P






This was me going back home! : )
That was the lame mall near by... and the rest of the pics i think are from me walking to the mall and the view from the hotel.We went to the mall far away and got put in this packed van and it was because the one near by was so lame, I got dressed up all funny in express.
We went to this slave museum and we packed rice and there was this neat game room. My fav part was the packing but i kept messing up.
I went out of the hotel with chris and codey and raq and we walked around the town and it was so cold but i guess any southern person would say that i loved how the streets would go down and its so small compared to houston. And the streets were so empty.
I had fun there met new people and
had crazy fun times there.

No comments:

Post a Comment