RICH CHICK

Hot fuzz :)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

color me inside and out


I always felt like melting my old broken crayons.I wouldn't use them that much and i would melt them down and mix colors.Its was so much fun.Mother would yell at me and say that i was throwing away good money.When wasn't i throwing away good money?I wanted to be a barbie and be prefect in every way.Then i turned five and realize that i was more into politics and justice and being someone rather then an item and that i had the same rights as all thoughts other nose picking boys.I showed them or thats what i plan on doing.I wish that i had the guts to tell them that or to have told them that when they were throwing gum in my hair.They as well as i have grown up and put childish things such as that behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment