RICH CHICK

Hot fuzz :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

I wonder





I am done with all the moving there to here to over there.OH my freaking gosh i hate everything.Sad thing is that even thought i have a perfect fake guy all to myself that's perfect i miss my all nothing old ex boyfriend.Now i am listing to music after having a long up and down kind of day.Living with crazy people i tend to get crazy days.Latin people seem to yell but that's what they consider having an inside voice.I thought it was just my family that yelled rather then just talked.lol
Should i do this to my lovely Tim or is it that i should because my crush is a mainly kept to me neither one of them ever asked me if i had a blog so its not like am a lire.I like Tim i love my ex thing is that my ex wouldn't date me ever again his too into the whole fact that i am so far away.Its not that he should judge something like distance as an issue that's what i like to call "LAME".
I want to tell my ex how much i like him but i can't i just can't... this i know that i am not being chicken on this is what i would like to call a lost hope.I was talking to him today the first time in four days.Yes that might not seem like a whole lot of time but it is to me because i would call him about 5 times a day so i am guessing from 5 to once every couple of days makes a huge difference.
Thats the first time that his just normal i would post pics that people would ohh and ahh at but i love making the best out of the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment