RICH CHICK

Hot fuzz :)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

No one believes me...


I went out late one night... with my older sister and a couple of friends.I knew that it was going to be a long night.Either way we went to some hunted bridge or so what we had though was a hunted bridge and we went over the gate and stated walking.I was the only brave one that went first.I was thinking that it was just making all that nose because it was really old.That's the reason that it was no longer used.I think that i was really dumb for wearing shorts.It was so freaking cold.Anyways so aj was recording it all down we went back and saw it and found out that there was something crawling on its hands coming towards me.Just to let it be known all of use wear standing all of them were much older then me and were scared like crazy.I still laugh at it because i saw josh running so fast.He was on the track team,i guess he really was fast that's good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment