RICH CHICK

Hot fuzz :)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

super


color my fake face with plastic
take away my freedom
my state of mind
my speech
my sight
my love
my...
EVERYTHING!


Show the boss who you are tell people what you really think otherwise your just all fake it may look like a huge mess.No, not at all its a Hot mess if anything just because things look bad doesn't mean that they are.Look for the light at the end of the tunnel.Thats your exit and thats your freedom ticket.I hate when people judge me just because they themselves want to feel better about what they are doing.Just like the most powerful women of are time said "Don't blame others..."It can go either way to say the truth i don't get the real meaning behind it but when i tell other people about it they understand.So thats why i decide that i just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment