RICH CHICK

Hot fuzz :)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I love you

Amazing
Great

Loving
Fun

"Adorable… person that I’ve come to know.I miss you like crazy!Some how i feel like I'm half empty inside.But i am going to move on with this stage,and try my best to keep the most happy moments to remember."I was head over hills for him at one point.I soon moved on.Its funny how i was just reading a book that had mentioned that guys will tell you anything just to sleep with you.I think that in most cases that's true but like I've said before... "The truth hurts!"Anyways i tend to stay away from thoughts topics just because i realize i have myself to accomplish greatness and don't need a man or anyone else to depend on.Its okay when your in dire need.Just see what you can do on your own and that should be good enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment