RICH CHICK

Hot fuzz :)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Too bad


So something can seem super perfect then you realize the truth and that sucks.Gosh sand man make my dreams come true.
I love the people that can pack my back and say that i am going somewhere with my life.
What else could i say but i am so sick of the random but hate to go towards the normal life.


yum-o
Too bad my diet sucked butt all week after realizing that i couldn't stay away from all the ice cream.I thought staying away from soda all week was good enough.I am guessing not because i haven't reached my goal of losing three sizes.
I didn't go swimming like i wanted that was a bust.I think that a conversation that i had with someone yesterday was eye opening.On top of what i already know.Or thought that i knew...?

People's lives are made up of many events that change and determine who a person will become. Everyone deserves to be noted for who they are and what they did. This is a piece of me, and who I am.

I Am Someone

I am someone
I walked past a dead face
even though the person was alive
I saw my eyes in the mirror
and cried at the sight
I looked at a person I didn't know
and I met a friend
I got heads to turn
when I walked past
I learned a lot about myself
when I lost a new friend
I cried every tear in my body
when I thought about love
I got hit bad
then got back in the ring
I climbed a mountain of rocks
and saw an eagle fly over- head
I heard terrible things about myself
when no one thought I was listening
I realized I was strong
when I didn't cry when it hurt
I found out who I was
when I was with someone else
I thought I was lost forever
when a friend found me
I held a life in my hand
and it was my own
I was a pawn in someone else's game
so I surrendered to a brook
I walked the fine line between surviving
and not wanting to survive
I still am
I am someone

No comments:

Post a Comment